We're looking for a Front End Developer (Ember.js) to join our team.
About project: online software for an agile way of managing office spaces for workers, including premises management, user management, floor plans visualization, booking and assignment system of workplaces, spaces, and other assets and perks.
- Experience with Ember.js
- Good understanding and experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Knowing CI/CD principles and tools
- Intermediate+ level of English
- Flexible schedule and ability to work remotely
- Comfortable office (Nauchnaya metro station)
- 24-day paid vacation & paid sick leave
- Competitive salary based on working experience and skills
- Taxes covered by the company, full accounting support
- Friendly team and cosy working environment
- Lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
- Corporate and social events
- Sport compensation, English courses