SYTOSS is looking for a Java Software Engineer to join our team. long-term European project of building a scalable, high-throughput IoT PaaS solution for telecom providers.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in Java development
- Extensive working experience with the Java programming language and relevant frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring WS/REST, Liquibase)
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Hands-on experience with queue systems (e.g. Kafka, ApacheMQ)
- Understanding of network protocols and specifications such as TCP/IP, SCTP, UDP, DNS
- Working experience delivering complex, highly scalable software solutions
- Experience in developing IoT-related software projects would be an advantage
- Intermediate+ English
- Apply architectural and engineering concepts to develop software that meets operational requirements such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, flexibility and availability.
- Provide input to the product management team throughout the development cycle
- Continuously review components performance and interoperability in order to identify possible improvement opportunities
- Adherence to software development methodologies and standards
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Competitive salary based on working experience and skills
- Taxes covered by the company, full accounting support
- Friendly team and cosy working environment
- Lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
- Corporate and social events
- Sport compensation
- English courses
We are a middle-sized software development outsourcing company working primarily with enterprise-level clients from Austria, Sweden, Germany, the UK, Belgium, Cyprus, Israel, Bulgaria and others.
And we invite you to join our team. We are open to answering all of your questions. Thank you for your time and have a productive day today!